View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #8
azureblue54
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036 Riley is so pushy!

My Riley has me figured out, down to a T. When I answer the phone, and when I'm done talking, he runs to the door, because he knows we're going to be leaving to pick up my son.
While I'm watching TV, from 8:45pm on, he sits at my feet and stares at me...waiting to go outside for his last potty break. If I ignor this, he climbs up into my lap, and does the stare from my lap. Then, he starts making this puffing type noise, like he's saying, "I'm waiting!"
After potty, he lays on my bed, and I play Literati with a friend on the computer, much to Riley's dismay. When he wants me to come to bed, he stands on my bed on his back feet, and jumps at my back, which is up against the side of the bed when I'm using my computer. He keeps that prodding up for quite a while. If that doesn't work, he lays down, and hangs his head over the side of the bed, and pushes it against my back, and does the puffy sound, and starts his mumbling. It's actually hilarious, and I do turn around and play with him, so he's not being totally ignored. He even knows the difference between when I'm wearing my computer glasses, and I switch to my regular glasses! I think he thinks he runs the joint!

Last edited by azureblue54; 05-12-2009 at 09:55 PM.
azureblue54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!