View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
Shiloh Zayne
Yorkie Yakker

Default Ears down after being neutered?

My mom and I both got our males neutered on Monday. My baby (Shiloh) was a bit subdued when we picked them up, kinda groggy but seemingly not so bad off (considering the circumstances). My mom's lil boy (Trey) was shaking like a leaf, and could barely keep his eyes open. On Monday Trey had diahhrea once, and today he threw up once and he shook off and on most of the day yesterday. I know all of those symptoms are pretty normal, but I was wondering this. Trey's ears were perked before surgery and now they are floppy again. It did take him awhile to get them to stand up when he was a puppy but they have been standing up for several months now. Are they down because he is in pain? I know its common for their ears to become floppy when they are teething but not the reasoning behind it. My mom and I are really concerned for the little guy, with his ears down he looks so pitiful and sad and if it is an indication he is in pain we want to get him back to the vet asap! Thanks for your advice ahead of time!

Last edited by Shiloh Zayne; 05-12-2009 at 08:03 PM. Reason: hit submit on accident before done with post
Shiloh Zayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!