View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Love I have to Share :)

My son, who is on the autistic spectrum and has cognitive delays, and nearly 16 years old> He has been ill all last week. Matthew, just went back to school. He goes to High School in a Special Day Class out of town, takes a bus at 6:15am each day, and does not come home until 5pm.
This evening he made me a little mother's day card/book > he is finishing his sophmore year. The kids all drew pictures of there moms , and the title was My Mother> By Matthew . I am a single mom and have raised my son since birth: The little book has a front page of a flower.
I opened it up, the second Page: This is my mother, there is a drawing of me. Next page : on top, my mother ....then my son draws anther picture of me and then there is a small table, an a computor screen , with the title, Yorkie .
My mother is good at
Computor Yorkie That was too cute > My son , he knows me well . My love for Our Yorkie, and yes I am on YT that much! He knows it, and I loved IT! Matthew, gets to go on the computor too and looks up names and dates of actors, that is his thing>
The book also had in it My mother and I like to Go to the Library on WEdnesday, and he drew the Library> my son is a very talented artist.
Next page My mother's favorit sport is. He left that one blank, because he was not sure on that one.
Next page My mother's favorite food is Yogurt, again he draws a great picture of me, and even the spoon> I usually eat yogurt every morning for breakfast, LOL.
I just love those really cute little gifts these kids bring home from school! When he added YT to his book, I was delighted What a smart boy I have !
Cathy
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!