Thread: Frosty Paws
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
Lee B
YT 500 Club Member

I've never tried them - but wanted to add:

My hubby's going through Chemo; anything that tempts him to eat is good. Right now, it's Vanilla Malted Shakes ... and I stop at a stand that has been in the same family for over 50 years on the way home from Chemo. I noticed the other day that they are now offering a Dog Bowl: a small dish of vanilla ice cream with 4 strategically placed Milk Bones . They said that everyone always brings their dog, and always share - so they made a special dish just for them!

I know it's probably not good for the pups ... too much sugar and milk ... but I thought it was a nice thought!

Now, the Frosty Paws is probably healthier, at least by a bit:

Calories 128
Fat 7g
Sodium 196 mg
Sugar 9g

Guaranteed Analysis

Crude Protein not less than 8.0%
Crude Fat not less than 6.5%
Crude Fiber not more than 1.0%
Moisture not more than 68.0%

Ingredients

Water, dried whey, soy flour, animal fat (preserved with BHA and BHT) dry whey product, dried whey protein concentrate, vegetable fat, soy lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, mono and diglycerides, carboxmethyl-cellulose, polysorbate 80, polysorbate 60, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, magnesium oxide, silicon dioxide, vitamin a supplement, vitamin e supplement, niacin supplement, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, potassium iodine, thiamine monoitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid.

I know I'll look for some at the store ...

Last edited by Lee B; 05-12-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Lee B is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!