Thread: Ramsey Fell
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
Ramseymom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg Ramsey Fell

I'm 5 hours away from home on a business trip. I talked to DH tonight and he told me that he's literally been sick to his stomach since last night. He was repairing one of the top stairs in our flight of 16 stairs and, when he left to go get a tool, Ramsey ran up the stairs and then fell through the whole, a 10-foot drop!

Ramsey had been with our youngest daughter in a different room and she didn't realize that DH had left so she let him out of the room. They ended up racing Ramsey to the vet for an emergency visit. The vet checked him all over and couldn't find any broken bones or any other injury. He said he believed he was just very bruised and sore and to keep an eye on him for 24 hours and bring him back if he wasn't acting right.

DH spent a sleepless night with Ramsey in his bed right next to him and listened to him groan each time he turned over, but otherwise he seemed okay. He stayed home from work for a few hours this morning to make sure that he was acting okay then left when our oldest DD got home.

He said that Ramsey is acting fine now and is even jumping in and out of the laundry baskets as he loves to do.

He said he has never been so worried as he has been these past 24 hours. He didn't want to call me and tell me what had happened until he had to so that I wouldn't worry. He feels terrible that this happened while I was gone and he was 'in charge'.
Ramseymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!