View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
blueeyes_jd
YT 1000 Club Member

Teeth we put in an OFFER!!! :D

I know I havent been on here in awhile ... I have been busy looking at houses, and traveling... but I thought I would tell you all that we finally put an offer on a house... some of you may remember the thread I posted about looking at houses!! well after looking at close to 50 houses, we put a offer on a house... and the funny thing is, is that it was the first house we looked at!!! lol there are 2 other offers on the house but the realtor selling it said that we had the highest bid... so please give us good positive vibes and pray for us that we get it!!! its in a GREAT location for us... its a town house... we love the idea of not having to do the yard work and snow shoveling so we are all for that!! they have a community pool and a work out room... the house has 3 bedrooms 2 and 1/2 bathrooms. the two rooms up stairs have vaulted ceilings... the master has a nice big closet!! and the kitchen is a good size! Im just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! I cant contain myself!!! I just hope we get it!!!!!!

Last edited by blueeyes_jd; 05-12-2009 at 01:02 PM.
blueeyes_jd is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!