View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 10:16 AM   #12
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOY View Post
Is this the kind of Frontline they give in a puppy package at the first visit? I just called yesterday to find the name of it (I had forgotten) so I could buy it somewhere cheaper than the vet's. What I used was a "sort of" tube and you put the liquid on the back of the neck. Is this not a good thing to use? I have the order made out but haven't emailed it yet.

If you guys don't recommend this, then what else should I get? Ours didn't have any reaction that I noticed.

Also, do you guys put it on every month or what?

I hope your little one is better tonight! Ours doesn't have to worry about avocado since I don't even know how to buy one much less prepare it but I didn't know they were toxic to dogs either.
Ive always used Frontline, most people here do. It does come in a little tube and you put it on the back of the neck. Its once a month, however I am using someone else's advice on here and splitting 1 tube between both boys and will carry it out about 6 weeks if it still seems to be working.

I do think I remember Dexter throwing up the day after getting Frontline in the past though too. and he certainly HATES to have it put on. He hides or stares at me from across the room and wont come anywhere near me.

I am dreading the going home scene... I get soooo scared when they are sick and I have to leave. I lost a pup one time, I got home from work and he was so sick, I rushed him to the vet immediately and within 20 mins he died... so this is a fear of mine to come home and find one of my boys too sick to save. ugh ugh!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!