View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 02:10 AM   #2
cdawnfine
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn1381 View Post
Oliver started getting sick on Sunday evening around 8:30. He threw up three times and then settled in for the night. It was mostly food that came up. I didn't sleep a wink, but he slept pretty good. Yesterday, he was f-i-n-e. He ate, drink, played and didn't throw up once. Just now, I woke up to the sound of him throwing up in his crate. I threw his blanket in the washer, and came out to the living room to the sound of him throwing up again. I am now even more terrified as it seems like it could be something really bad if he was ok for a day and then began getting sick again - that doesn't seem like just a virus. He is now eating a small piece of a treat he found on the floor that I couldn't get it off him fast enough.

This is enough to need a trip to the vet, isn't it? I really didn't want to rack up a big vet bill as I planned on starting some private training with him next week and thats expensive, but I really am scared now that something is really wrong. I don't want to lose a days pay either, but I had a hard enough time leaving him yesterday before I knew he was ok.. now I know he's not ok... I just don't know if I can leave him...
I would take him to the Vet. Maybe you can ask them if they would keep him for the day and observe him some Vets will do this for no additional charge and then you can go do work. This way he will get the care he needs and you do not have to loose a days pay.
cdawnfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!