View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:49 AM   #1
jenn1381
YT Addict

Default Oliver throwing up, making me sick with worry

Oliver started getting sick on Sunday evening around 8:30. He threw up three times and then settled in for the night. It was mostly food that came up. I didn't sleep a wink, but he slept pretty good. Yesterday, he was f-i-n-e. He ate, drink, played and didn't throw up once. Just now, I woke up to the sound of him throwing up in his crate. I threw his blanket in the washer, and came out to the living room to the sound of him throwing up again. I am now even more terrified as it seems like it could be something really bad if he was ok for a day and then began getting sick again - that doesn't seem like just a virus. He is now eating a small piece of a treat he found on the floor that I couldn't get it off him fast enough.

This is enough to need a trip to the vet, isn't it? I really didn't want to rack up a big vet bill as I planned on starting some private training with him next week and thats expensive, but I really am scared now that something is really wrong. I don't want to lose a days pay either, but I had a hard enough time leaving him yesterday before I knew he was ok.. now I know he's not ok... I just don't know if I can leave him...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!