View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
tnurse
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Riley's big brother probably starved to death

I have kept in touch with the woman that I got Riley from via frequent email. I keep her updated on how he is growing and just doing in general. When I picked Riley up from her, she had 2 little boys left. Riley was the smaller one. I had such a hard time choosing because they were both so friendly and loveable and I would have taken them both if I'd had the money. Judy just emailed me that she had placed Riley's brother Friday. Well, Saturday evening, the woman that got him gave her a story about having to have surgery with no insurance and her husband being an a** about her getting him and wanted to know if she could bring him back. She brought him back yesterday morning wrapped in a towel and he couldn't hold his head up. Judy said the woman grabbed her check that she had paid for him with and took off. Judy said she immediately started working on him and he died less than an hour after the woman left. She said his skin had no elasticity to it, so he was dehydrated and probably starved. I wish I had found a way to take him too, he would still be alive. He was such a sweet little boy. Judy said she's been crying since she got him back yesterday.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!