View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #14
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

I have a house full of Yorkie furkids and wouldn't have it any other way .... but on the flipside --

I know that Jaxon is part of your race team and he is a very busy Yorkie Man on the go. Having a second makes it more difficult to take them with you. Not impossible but more difficult --

When it was just Chattie I could pack her bag and off we'd go, but when Chizzie came along it was double (actually moe than double) the work. And night time walks were more involved making sure TWO girls did their business..... sneaking them into NO NO places was much more difficult as well -- When we needed to make a quick stop at walmart for provisions it was VERY easy to sneak Chattie in, but Chattie AND Chizzie meant someone staying out in the car to puppy sit.

Also, what I found that with just Chattie, she relied more on me for companionship -- now she has a choice of who to spend her time with and often it is with one of hte other furkids rather than me

With that said, the joy and laughter of having more than one multiplies quickly. AND the extra lovin' cannot be measured.

Good luck to you!!!!!! Can't wait to meet your new baby
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!