View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #14
Ladymom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer74 View Post
So far there has been nothing in the news about it, and nothing can be found on google. But I will keep my eye out for an announcement.
I would be surprised if a new owner made dramatic changes because they know they would loose thier market share

One of the Cocquyt brothers (the family who founded the company Mishawaka, Indiana in 1970) died a couple years ago and Eagle Pack was sold to Berwind Corporation in 2007. They also own Elmer's Glue Products. They have recently acquired Old Mother Hubbard/Wellness, too.

The planned change in the recipe is "insider information" from a retailer who carries Eagle Pack. It hasn't happened yet, but she warned everyone to be aware and check the label in the near future.

The Great Dane Lady no longer endorses Eagle Pack:

"Eagle Pack was acquired by Berwind Industries in 2007. Wellness was acquired by Berwind in 2008 and the two companies were merge into a single entity called WellPet LLC. Regrettably, due to changes in management, style of management, removal of key personnel, stopping overseas distribution of Eagle, and deep philosophical differences, I can no longer endorse nor feed the Eagle Pet Food product line."

food for great danes dogs| GREATDANELADY.COM
Ladymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!