View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #14
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymom View Post
Reputable breeders do not advertise their puppies in the newspaper. Most likely all the ads you see are from backyard breeders.

Puppies from backyard breeders can have lots of health problems because no health testing is done on the parents. They can end up costing you a fortune in vet bills. They usually grow up to look pretty different from what a Yorkie is supposed to look like, too.
well I guess I am a back yard breeder.. rarely do I use the newspaper but I sure do check out potential buyers... having a litter a year does not warrant a website and since I must meet new parents.. I need to sell locally.. I have good yorkies.. and have integrity and I do not use kennels and my dogs do not leave with fleas for I do not allow any of my dogs to have fleas.. I use advantage mulit 10 on each of my dogs each month..
I also take this as an unsult, for those that have met me and know me know I am not a back yard breeder.. and have spent lots of dollars to get to where I am at right now..
I also do not post yorkies for sale on these forums for I must meet the new owners that my darling babies go to.. I know many show breeders and I have so much more integrity then many of those breeders.. just because they show do not mean they are the best to purchase a yorkie from..
anne
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!