View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
datmoreno
Yorkie Talker

Default Help, My yorkie won't eat and had a hypoglycemic attack

[COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important][/COLOR][/COLOR]
http://kona.kontera.com/javascript/l...rey_loader.gif
Hello everyone. I'm new here and not sure how to get around this forum or for that matter any forum. But I have to try something, maybe someone will read this.
I have a 12 week old yorkie, I brought him home on Monday and he refuses to eat. On Tuesday I took him to the vet for a wellness check but he was very week, when I was in a room waiting for vet I took him out of his carrier and he wouldn't move. He was having a hypoglycemic attack, his [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]sugar [COLOR=green! important]level[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] was at 20. They brought him back with Karo/water. The vet told me I would have to feed him every 2 hours, so I am having to force feed him because he refuses everything that I have tried. He will not eat the food the breeders gave me, so I have tried Royal Canin puppy, Eukenuba puppy, recovery rs (what the vet gave me) ground beef with scrambled egg, chicken [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]liver[/COLOR][/COLOR] (he ate that only once) [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]baby [COLOR=green! important]food[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] (chicken and beef). He will not eat anything on his own, so I have to keep forcefeeding him. Please, if there is anyone who has any suggestions, PLEASE, let me know.
datmoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!