View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
lysiane_souris
YT Addict

Question My dog is on a strick Diet with Z/D ULTRA allergen -free

Good Day everyone, First of all happy mothers day to all the ladies on here. Now i guess i don't really have question just curious to know if anyone elses dog has this problem... my puppy CANNOT digest anything from actual dog food to human food to any kind of treats. she is strickly on this prescription food or else she gets the runs and sometimes even gets mucus in her stool. I am just concerned, it is hard to keep an eye on her 24/7. if we are at the park or at the in laws there is always always food or something that falls on the floor/grass. and just out of one little scrap she gets the runs. any suggestion. anybody else has this issue...i dont even have treats for her it is sad...i have to make my own with the wet food by cooking it...but she loves it at least. is there any cure to this?? probably not but I do't know i wanted to share and know that ther eis more puppy out there having trouble with their digestive system and Bailey is not going thorugh this alone. thanks for any input or stories.

Last edited by lysiane_souris; 05-10-2009 at 09:13 AM.
lysiane_souris is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!