Thread: Truman's ears
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 09:00 AM   #1
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Animal Smiley 036 Truman's ears

So I am sure you all know the story of Truman and I have to say he really looks great except his ears....... When he first came home to me his ears were very infected and he also has a growth in his left ear which was removed. His hair on his body looks great, shiny and very think all the mats are gone. The anal gland adenoma has even gone away since his neuter and the hair has even starting to grow back across the bridge of his nose so that is not even a problem any longer.

*But his ears pretty much no hair on the lower half, have a slight scaling and along the edges he grows little fluffs of fuzz that I can pull off easily with my fingers. I haven't had him back to the vet recently and before I take him again I was wondering if this could be leather ear? I have heard about this before but never have seen it or how it is treated. Any suggestions or input would be wonderful! I do need to stop at the vets tomorrow to pick up his meds and plan to ask but wanted a little info before I go.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!