View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 08:31 AM   #12
Bentley&BitsysMom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfoot
Since I posted last I have tried....puppy food with beef broth in it...they licked it a couple of times and then left it....I tried Karo syrup in some water...didn't want anything to do with it.....soften food in water...one of the pups did eat one piece.....then I got out the syringe and force 1 1/2 tsps in them....now they are mad at me!!! I dont want to turn eating into a bad thing. I'm really concerned because their pee is bright yellow and only a few drops...HELP!!
They are mad at you, they are frustrated and are wondering what's up cause they are used to Mom. You need to make sure they are getting the nutrients they need and probably need to go to a pet store and get milk replacement as soon as possible and feed it with a bottle or syringe. For the milk I think a bottle works best but you'll probably have to squeeze it gently to get the milk to come out...I never could get mine to actually suck from the bottle. How long has this been going on??? Honestly, I think you need to call your vet!!! If their pee is bright yellow and only a few drops, I'm not sure what that means but I am concerned.

Dogster Pagehttp://www.dogster.com/?145000
Bentley&BitsysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!