Thread: Soo Lucky!!
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
kaurieta
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Angel Soo Lucky!!

I have a 3 pound yorkie named Bella and yesterday morning I took her outside to go to the restroom and about 5 seconds before we got to the grass she decided to jump out of my hands and fell 5 feet down on concreate ( I hope I spelled it right) and she landed on her back!! And it made a loud sound when she hit. She started wobling around and shaking I thought she was dying, I picked her up instantly and just held her like a baby in my arms and she kept shaking but the kind of shake before animals pass on, like a seizure kinda and of course I was freaking out crying shaking and yelling my friends name to come downstairs cause I thought Bella was dead in my hands and I couldnt look at her to see if she was gone. So my friend said her eyes were open and she could move her head, I put her on the grass to see if she could move and she started walking and shes fine!!! Shes not sore or anything Ive been paying close attention to her all yesterday and today and shes normal. Its sooo weird!! she should have been dead! I read some post on here and alot of you guys say that your dogs made crying noises when they fell and Bella did nothing. I just dont understand it, but thank God! Bella definitely has an angel around her. Has anybody else every experienced anything like that?!!?
kaurieta is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!