View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
karen scarlet
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry polycystic ovaries..kati was diag. with it does anyone know anything about this condi

Kati was first suspected to have pyometra but after x-rays they said it was polycystic overies..the vet didn't seem too concerned about it but...Kati continues to lick her vulva..she is almost 15 and she seemed to be going into heat about 4 weeks ago but not much bleeding at all..that is when they first thought it might be pyometra..then i took her back to the vet this last week and they did an x-ray and it looks like polycystic ovaries..does anyone know anything about this condition in dogs? the vet didn't tell me if there was anything to do for this condition..but seemed to not be too concerned about it..I know that they said she was too old to do surgery on when we first thought it might be pyometra.. please givr me your help and thoughts about this..I watch her like a hawk..she is my last of three yorkie's..Scarlett and Rhett both died of kidney failure 2 years ago about 7 months apart..I can't stand the thoughts of anything happening to her...
karen scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!