View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
vainchick5
YT 6000 Club Member

Default Anyone in the bay area (san jose or close areas)???

Hi there, so I have a dilema. I normally pay my girlfriend to watch my 2 monkeys when I go on vacation but we both just booked our vacations at the same time..EEEEKKK She spoils my babies as much as I do so I trust her and I know she will care for them like I do. Now that she is not available I can have my family watch them but 1. they are a bit far (2 hours) and 2. they would just take care of them but wouldn't spoil them but if I have no options I will go there.

SOOOO I'm looking to meet someone nice who is looking for their babies to have playmates for 10-11 days. When I went to my honeymoon for 2 weeks I paid my girlfriend $250 to keep my monkeys occupied. They are such good babies and love to play. They are pretty submissive and listen to what you say. Obviously I'm not going to let just anyone watch them, so if you are interested in getting paid and want your babies to have some company, please let me know and we can meet and talk so I can get to know you. Also get our babies together to see how it works out. My vacation is 6/25-7/6. So I would drop them off on 6/25 in the morning and pick them up afternoon of 7/6. I would bring their food, toys, gates, stroller and some snacks for all the babies to enjoy. Ping me...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!