View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 05:57 AM   #5
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieLady
Dixie and Daisha have almost RUINED my carpet. They are 90% trained to pee pads, but have picked out 2-3 "no no" spots to pee. I have tried putting a pad in those areas (I hate to have pee pads strowed everywhere ) but they will MOVE THE PADS and still pee on the carpet. I find myself steam cleaning about 3 times a week! Yes, 3 times a WEEK.
Someone suggested hardwood floors, but I haven't checked on prices. I am curious as to what kind of flooring other Yorkies have and what has worked best. I"m going to seriously start looking next week -- I can't stand it anymore. (but getting rid of them is NOT an option)
We own a flooring biz....I have ceramic tile ..the large size 20 x 20 throughout my house - I can send you to my website for alot of information - and tile is EASY to clean - Hardwood CAN stain/dis-color from urine if the topcoat is not the very best.... but you can't go wrong with tile -

Here is my house BEFORE we started replacing the floors - Before on the kitchen - then after

then the den.... after my Husband lost his mind and thought he was designing a Mausoleum
Attached Thumbnails
Need Suggestions On Replacing Carpet!!-kitchenbefore.jpg   Need Suggestions On Replacing Carpet!!-kitchenafter.jpg   Need Suggestions On Replacing Carpet!!-plaza-libre-den-after-1.jpg   Need Suggestions On Replacing Carpet!!-plaza-libre-den-after.jpg  
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!