View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
wnadine
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Best breeder experience ever!

Two years ago I decided that I wanted a dog. I thought I did my research and ended up buying a Pomeranian. I love my dear little Rocco, paid good money for him, but later found out the breeders I got him from were less than reputable. Thank goodness Rocco is happy and healthy and we couldn't love him more...So when I decided that I wanted a Yorkie, I was certainly on guard and cautious, and took my time looking for a reputable breeder. When I encountered Nina, from Royal Puppy Paws, I instantly had a good feeling about her. She let my visit her home, where she keeps her beautiful Yorkies, for a visit before I brought my Yorkie home at 12 weeks. She answered my endless questions and was professional, knowledgeable and had beautiful, loving dogs! Not only are her dogs amazing, but her home (where the dogs live) is incredibly clean and her dogs well cared for.
It has been over a year since little Sampson came into my life and he is healthy, has a loving disposition, and grew to the size that Nina predicted. Although the price at Royal Puppy Paws is certainly not cheap, in my opinion, you get what you pay for. Not only do I have a beautiful, healthy Yorkie with a loving disposition, but I also have a breeder who I can count on to answer my calls for advice and support. I have a tiny dog, who snuggles and loves everyone with absolutely zero health problems.
I hope this helps someone make their choice about where to get their Yorkie so they don't end up feeling the way I felt after purchasing my first pup. She is all that a breeder should be and more! She's the best! If you want to see a picture of Sampson click this link:
Adopted Babies

We are the third picture down!
wnadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!