View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #5
Radars Mommy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

NW Chicago Sub Sweet Yorkie Boy Who Is In Need Of a Loving Experieanced Yorkie Home
Hi I am Radars Mommy, and Radar is in need of a new home. I am in tears writing this so pleases think about this serieously before responding.
Radar was rescued from a puppy mill about four years ago and when I got him he was about on his last leg. We have worked through his socializing issues, he loves kids and most people and he has learned to play finaly.

Radar is a pure yorkie boy and is 7 years old, he is by my side 95% of everyday all day but he still has anxiety seperation issues so he has to stay in a dippar or puppy band. I am getting ready to have a babby and know he will be feeling left out and want him to continue to heal in a healthy enviroment with someone who has had experieance with rescues and yorkies. He can be kenneled for short periods of time but I prefe he goes to a home where he's in an puppy pen instead when no ones around (this is because of his previeouse tramatic life.)
He is so sweet and needs someone who will be able to be devoted to him everyday all day. He is uptodate on shots, neutered and in Elgin IL with me I just want to find him the best home possible. Let me know if you woud be interestead in my sweet little man, he has so much love to give and it's going to be hard to see him go but I know it's best. If you are still looking let me know my boy needs a good home
Radars Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!