View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
trinabinabear88
Yorkie Yakker

Default My first show boy!!!

This is Ryder. He is 19 weeks tomorrow. I have been so lucky to find such a wonderful mentor that lives just minutes from me. She has some beautiful yorkies. She is an amazing breeder. She is leading the way in yorkie health testing and hopefully more people will catch on and we can truly improve the breed and breed out of some of the genetic deceases yorkies suffer from. I hopefully will be getting a bitch out of the litter she just had a couple weeks ago and can start my own breeding program in about 2 years. Ryder will be hitting the rings in Colorado in late fall, i cannot wait. We have been attending handling classes and he has so much personality and just struts his stuff. The first picture of him was at 8 weeks at the breeders still. the second are of ones i just took. They are not the best. Hopefully he will grow some legs soon because he is a little long in the body. I know his gold will not be the best but you have to start somewhere. Let me know what you think. He has this funky cowlick right now but that should actually work with us once we start showing and improve the topknot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ryder 1.jpg (153.9 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg ryder12 (2).JPG (125.2 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg ryder11 (2).JPG (176.2 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by trinabinabear88; 05-06-2009 at 06:33 PM.
trinabinabear88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!