Thread: Look at this ad
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
mamartini
Senior Yorkie Talker

Iemailed him and here is the reply I got:
Thanks for your Interest.I call her joy, joy is a socialized with a wonderful temperament joy is vet checked and up to date with all shots, joy is very fine among kids and other pets like , cats. birds, horse etc,joy will make a very fine house pet. This little pet loves playing. joy is adorable and a pleasure to have around, joy is very friendly, playful and has a very good behavior and a very good temperament. I am located in yuba city .I am giving joy out because i am expecting some new babies , so i want to send joy to any loving and caring home. My Baby joy will bring so much love and joy to your home or family. you will get just the best from this cute pet.joy needs attention, lots of love and affection, lots of kisses and hugs, sure you will give all that to joy?. Health wise, joy’s health is guarantee as joy has proper vet check.deworm and joy took the following vitamins.3V-Caps for development of Skin and Coat, NEW Glycol-Flex Stage 1 for Development of Joints joy will be send with the following: 1. A 200 series travel kennel (29" L x 19" W x 18" H), Airline approval if flight is necessary 2. Health certificate and avid micro-chip form. 3. Updated >and current shot and worming records. 4. 32 Oz. Water bottle they will be accompanied with a Health Guarantee as well as one Hereditary Congenital Defect Guarantee. .health license are available, pedigree certificate. I will appreciate if you get back with your full names address and nearest airport that you will pick up joy if necessary, let me direct you on how you would be feeding joy, joy is coming with a hand book which is going to direct you on the various types of food to be given to joy ok, when you have her home . You will need to pay the Delivering fee of 230$ . i am looking forward to read from you soon.

I asked for information and why they were getting rid of her. Age size things like that. For free anyone could get there hands on the poor baby.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!