Thread: need to vent
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:48 PM   #9
newproudmom
YT Addict

hehehe..we should change their name. First we wanted to call him Max. However, my father in law has a Max story from work. He refused to let us call him Max. He does yardwork for this lady who has a dog name Max. Max poops and pees everywhere and barks non stop. So he wanted us to call him Charlie instead. Lol. He is just as bad. he drives me bananas most of the time. Even if I wanted to, I know I could never give him up. He has become a big part of my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyblue View Post
I don't mean to giggle...but my little guys' name is Charlie too...and he drives me bananas! He barks at anything that moves, he chews, he bites the neighbor boy, he pees on Everything - including my girls (yorkies that is), he jumps, and he'll hump anything, anywhere, anytime! No amount of training, in any way, shape or form seems to help!! YIKES! I've also thought - alot! - about rehoming him... But, call me crazy, I still love him, not to mention I'm afraid of what someone else with less patience might do to him!

Hang in there, it can't be that bad after all. Maybe we should change thier names? lol
newproudmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!