View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #56
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJC View Post
Lolita is here and is such a cutie pie.

She has an appointment for a check up this Friday with the vet. She's a little timid and nervous right now but so far so good .

I cut a yogurt drop into a few pieces and gave it to her... she loved the yogurt drop. She may not be used to something that size or maybe her teeth hurt her a little too much to chew it so that's why I cut it into a few pieces for her.

According to her paper she was adopted Feb. 21, 2009 to the man that got her from the breeder. Her adoption papers say her name is Sissy Lou but at this point she's really not responding to any particular name so I don't know what to call her.

The paper says she is AKC. Under the guarantee its says-
"Sissy Lu is a retired breder, she is to be spayed & have her teeth cleaned by her new family. She is not to be bred or sold."

I hope to move forward with checking references and finding her forever home soon. I don't want to keep her fate hanging in limbo any longer than necessary but I don't want to rush through it and cut corners either. Thank you for your patients and understanding.
Wonderful news!! I am so happy to hear that this little one is safe and well on her way to a loving forever home!! I would say that "her fate is no longer hanging" and you can now safely shift gears and take time in selecting the most wonderful home you can for this little girl! God bless you and hubby for caring so much!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!