View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
~Yorkie~Mommy~
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Angry Expensive Vet Bills...Give me a Freaking Break!!

Ok I went to take Bailey to get his yearly shots mind you he was about 5 months pass due on his shots, so I finally scrapped up enough extra money to take him to get his shots (I'm currently not working, just the hubby plus we have a baby on the way). Well I was under the impression that the shots were going to be around 60 bucks well BOY was I WRONG!! I got to the counter to pay and it was 96.00 WOWWW a hundred dollars!! MAN thank goodness Bailey didn't have any other medical issues because there is NO WAY we could of afford to take care of them. In this economy having a dog is like having an extra bill. I mean don't get me wrong I would never get rid of Bailey (been havin him since a puppy and he is almost 3 years old) but GOSH can a person get a BREAK!! I can imagine if a person was on a single income and their dog had medical issues on top of all of there financial bills that I would definetly sympathize with them. Vet bills are expensive!!

Sorry for my RANT!! But I think its rediculous and really I probably would never write a topic like this if I was working as well but on a single income you definetly watch your money more closely....

ETA: Oh yea and Bailey got groomed too last week because we are expecting lots of people to come when the baby is born and that was $42.00...........I couldn't even get my hair done because grooming was so expensive. What ever happened to gromming a dog for around 25-30 bucks??

Last edited by ~Yorkie~Mommy~; 05-05-2009 at 01:48 PM.
~Yorkie~Mommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!