View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:16 PM   #11
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley V View Post
Thank you thank you thank you! I could just hug you right now for understanding lol. It's not like I'm doing this every day either - it's a one time thing just for tonight cause I can't go out and by them the calming stuff. Smokey has BAD anxiety and he's gotten really good about it since moving in with us, but this is a new environment for him and with the way he was shifted from home to home as a puppy, I don't want him to freak out, but I have no choice but to leave him there for a couple hours and my MIL has to leave for 30-45 minutes during that time. When Smokey gets anxious, he gets diarrhea and steps all in it, which is why that if I can get them to be a little sleepy then maybe it won't be so bad or happen at all.
Aww, poor guy! I think it's great that you're trying to plan ahead and make the evening easier for him. I hope things go well for you all tonight!!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!