View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Default Happy 5th Birthday, Eddie

It's Cinco de Mayo, and Eddie is cinco years old this year. Seems like just yesterday I was stumbling on to YT and asking for help in raising my Yorkie pup. You guys and the ones who have left did a great job helping me out. He is an amazing 5-year-old.

Here's a pup picture and a few from this week. I like the last one taken at the little-dog meetup Saturday. He's the first one in a line of three Yorkies chasing a small husky. It reminds me of that picture of the human evolutionary sequence that shows a cave man turning into a human, only it's a Yorkie evolving into a husky. LOL, then again, maybe I've been staring at pictures too long!

Oh, the other Yorkies in the last picture are akcook's Marty and Sharonandtink's Delilah. Delilah is all of about 3 pounds, but you can see it doesn't stop her from getting right in the face of the big dog!
Attached Thumbnails
Happy 5th Birthday, Eddie-eddiegreat.jpg   Happy 5th Birthday, Eddie-img_4409.jpg   Happy 5th Birthday, Eddie-img_4411.jpg   Happy 5th Birthday, Eddie-img_4180.jpg  

Last edited by alaskayorkie; 05-05-2009 at 11:37 AM.
alaskayorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!