View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 04:34 AM   #15
Robin Lodal
♥ Love My Furbabies ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
Toby saw the PM telling us who his GE Buddy is. He was SO excited, he wanted me to tell everyone who it is. I tried very hard to explain to him that it is supposed to be kept a secret. We kept going back and forth about it, he kept insisting that keeping secrets from people (or yorkies/biewers) was NOT a nice thing to do.
Well, if you know Toby at all, you know he is very STUBBORN......he would not budge on his feelings about keeping secrets, so I finally gave in and told him I would spill the beans and tell who his secret buddy is.

So, here goes.............................................. .................................................. ...................Toby's secret buddy is..................

Mimi or Harley or Tobie or Bella or Dakota or Benor Dexter or Dee Dee or Ace or Daizy or Juicy or Carlie or Laci or Maddy or Tucker or Sophie Kate or Finnigan or Thor or Gucci or Shelby Rae or Aja or Bella or Bandit or Nolee or Chase or Astra or Taffy or Diddy or Kissy or Emily Rose or Gracie or Zoe or Maci or Chloe or Reese or Gucci or Lily or Emmitt or Ruff Ryder or Layla or Shadow Dancer or Gracie Ruth or Izzy or Coco Bean or Fletcher or Bailey or Twinkle or Mei Ling or Ting Ting or Sam or Boo-Boo or Angel or Daisy or Harley or Mariska or Majik or Max or Baci or Kayla or Bella Mia orWinky or Loli

Told you I was going to "spill the beans", didn't I? The WHOLE can of beans!!! But hey, on the bright side, I did keep my promise to Toby. Somewhere in that list IS his GE Buddy. Is it YOU?
Must be Max b/c his name stands out.

~ Robin ,Max,
Molly, Dozer& kitties, Toby & Lucy
RIP - Ginger, Abby, Conway, &Simon
Robin Lodal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!