View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #12
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby&Seymour View Post
I don't think that I am one of those "rescue" people that you are referring to, but I didn't know that Diesel was part of an established line/breeding program. He is a handsome guy!! (I guess I am not on YT enough... ). I know that there are some very good breeders here....... and also some that are new to the Yorkie world and just "want to have puppies" and make some $$. (Like you said.... it is mostly newbies that look at the "for sale" threads! ) Seeing an AKC male for $700.00 could attract the wrong breeder. Sorry to offend if I have.......
I'm probably the one Dee is refering to and I don't feel bad about suggesting neutering. I don't think I start drama about it but I do post when I see especially new comers who post their dogs for sale with the intention of a good home. Everyone has their own opinions on this and I don't think it hurts to sometimes remind posters who are selling that the only way to ensure a good home and not have the dog end up in the hands of a BAD breeder is to have it spay or neutered. This is not intended for the original poster of this thread but just a general statement. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!