View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #6
GurleyGirl
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
ladies, you need to remember that there are some very decent breeders that do come on here looking for breeding dogs and there are some decent breeders that sell intact pups at times in spite of a few people that say ethical breeders would never do this, depending on who the buyer is and also the puppy. Every intact dog tjhat is sold does not end up in a puppymill. yes, there are a lot of dogs to be rescued but I am seeing so many of these threads where someone , usually someone that rescues, gets on the thread and starts the spay neuter talk. this is after all a for sale forum. the rescue forum is over there_________. don't mean to be mean or rude or anything. I am not like that but felt I needed to get this off my chest because it is happening every time someone posts a for sale ad and that is just plain wrong. i think admin should put in the rules here the same as in the featured breeder section that unless you are interested in buying the puppy, don't post. to the OP, good luck selling your boy.
I agree with you... there isn't any drama in the featured breeder section... the same respect should be shown in this section. Thanks for posting this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!