View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 01:48 PM   #9
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalina82 View Post
hmm, other small hypoallergenic breeds that would be good with your son. Since he is allergic i don't think i would recommend a mixed breed now, you never know what your gonna get with a mix, even if you mix two hypoallergenic breeds together. i wouldn't chance it. But here are some breeds that might be good: Poodle (toy or mini), Min. Schnauzer, Shih-tzu, maltese, or havanese.

Or what about applying for a dog through a company that trains service dogs for people with disabilities. I'm sure they get people with allergies so they must have some hypoallergenic dogs too. this place TLCAD provides service dogs to people in san diego county (i'm not sure where your from exactly) and they train for autism. There are probably others like this one in CA (since its a huge state) and they might be able to help you.
That's great THank you so much! This is only for San diego county residents? My father has a house in S.D. I might be able to use his Address? Or is this too sneaky? It's my son's grandfather. To dishonest? I wonder if they would make exceptions? Or I'd be better off looking first in my area . I am located in the San Joaquin Valley> Close to Fresno Area. Do you no of aything out my way? Wher ecould I start looking? I thank you for your information. Very much. To everybody who has helpd me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!