View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 06:02 AM   #4
tjdmom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miao View Post
I'm excited too! But I think this will be bad for my bank account. When does the buying ever stop?!??

Sooo... do you have a picture of what the underside of this looks like? And this.

Ohh, I'm loving this biker jacket! Do you think the "S" fits okay for one who fits loosely in the "M" MD Snow Suits? I don't think I've fitted mine in that brand before.

And what is the lining material for this? It looks silk/satin, but I can't be sure if it's just nylon/polyester. Also, what's the size that's left as it states it's the last one on your site. Thinking about using it as winter jammies. Unless you have "real" silk/satin jammies and/or joggers available. LOL
Here are underside pictures of the first 2. The MD eagle jackets are running out fast so let me know right away if you're interested as I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to get them and I don't have all sizes in stock myself. The royal blue one, in my opinion runs a tad small. As for the biker jacket, that particular brand runs a bit large so i think you should be ok with a small but if you give me measurements, i'll double check. The pink dress in an xsmall and is 90%polyester

I am toying with getting these last 2 outfits - they are 18% silk 82% satin per the manufacturer.(the pink one comes in a few different colors too)
They would be about $15.
Let me know what you think....
Theresa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg silk jacket blueunderside.jpg (63.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 071129-17-1-4.jpg (81.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg product_pic_3964.jpg (89.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg product_top_1396_UYNW44.jpg (26.8 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by tjdmom; 05-03-2009 at 06:04 AM.
tjdmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!