Thread: my kujo
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 01:43 AM   #1
Yorkie_Mama
YT 500 Club Member

Default my kujo

this video was taken a day before I lost my baby ...this is so hard.. Next month this month is the one year mark for loosing kissy and Nemo ...Kujo was the best baby sometimes I would look at him and see Nemo so much it hurt my stomach I was so proud of him his first show he took best of breed at a puppie match .. Nothing scared him he was so fearless He was my little man ..He was only 8 weeks old when he figured out the stairs to my bed .. I was so freaked out always telling him he was going to hurt himself .. and he just looked at me with those knowing eyes I could never lock him out of a room he was so small he fit under all the doors in our home .. and just wanted to go everywhere with mama ..I couldnt let kujo go .. I kept holding him back and and being over protective finding problems with everyone who looked at him .. I feel that nemo came back to me for a bit and left again .. I watched him get hit by a car I called him and he ran for me never seeing the car .. we live on a gravel road with no trafic I never worrie and I feel so horrible for what happedn
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!