View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 07:00 AM   #5
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennies View Post
I've lived in PA and VA. I know in both places the normal before they require that you purchase a kennel license is four dogs. I've always had 3 so I've never pushed it to see what the city would do. But the city I'm in now doesn't interfer much in citizen's lives as it's a very small community. I've seen dogs running my neighborhood daily, people with junkin their yards, people burning and they do nothing to correct it, so sorry if this wasn't much help.

I would think that three would be ok. How's Strormy?
She's AMAZING!! It's like a brand new dog. she is so lively now and playful. She definitely would love a playmate. lol

My fiancee is looking into getting himself a dog. Hes got his mind set on it, things are alot better for us financially right now and he is REALLY looking into another dog for himself, one he can run and wrestle with. I don't mind, I love animals, but I know I WANT ANOTHER YORKIE!!! So I said if I can have another one eventually he can get what he wants lol So it's a deal lol but I am definitely not looking for another yorkie til we move into a bigger place so within the year or so. We will see.
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!