View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 05:57 AM   #1
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Sad 16 month old Yorkie Male

Yes, its Diesel. When we got our Golden for Ethan to be his therapy dog, a couple of unfortunate issues came up. First one is that Diesel DOES NOT like Sunny, I think he is intimidated by his size. Second, we exceeded how many dogs we can have, which isn't too big of a deal except the neighbor is starting to make a big issue out of it, and since Diesel is the only one that barks at the neighbor, we had to make the decision that it would be him. Now, I did look into getting a kennel license, but in my county you have to have at least 10 acres to have one, and I explained my sons condition to the township, and they have NO give at all on this matter.

1. Your name - Mindie

2. Your city, state: Sand Lake, MI

3. Your phone number: 616-292-1473

4. Your email address: vanboxelfamily@casair.net

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Diesel, Male, intact (planned on breeding him and Lilly)

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 12-18-07

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 16 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: 3.5 and 5.5 lbs

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: between 4-5 lbs

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC

11. Price: 700

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: I prefer not to, but if it is someone who is a member here that I am familiar with, maybe.

14. Any additional information you want to add:
He is a lover and great with kids. He has been around our baby since she was 4 or 5 months old, and 5 of our other kids who go all the way up to 11 years old. He loves the other small dogs and cats. He is housebroken, but I did get him belly bands when Lilly was in heat last time for just in case. He loves to be loved.....all the time. I have more recent pics on my other computer I will upload later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4411.jpg (113.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2034.jpg (69.6 KB, 82 views)
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!