Thread: Shots
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 05:39 AM   #1
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Default Shots

So Stormy turned two on April 23rd and that would make her due for her yearly shots and rabies shot. Her dr. is out of town til another two weeks I believe and that is when I'd like to bring her in to get her shots and book her spay. Now I was looking at the records I got with her and came to realize that I don't think she had any 1 year shots. If she did, the lady didn't give me any verification of it. She had told me she was UTD on shots but didn't have the rabies shot because well she felt she didn't need it or whatever. She gave me the paper work and I glanced at it but didn't check it fully out, I look at it now and realize that it does say all the WEEKS she was given shots at which are up to I think on there 14 weeks. So she got all her puppy shots but nothing after it seems!! I will speak with my vet but I want to go about these shots the safest way possible. How would YOU approach the situation to ensure your babies safety?? I wasn't thinking of doing rabies shot just because she isn't outside by herself at all EVER. But we are planning on taking a camping trip this summer and I want to make sure she's safe IF something were to happen while we're camping.
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!