View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 09:07 PM   #3
stinkygummybear
Senior Yorkie Talker

the vet has not said kennel cough. he tells me he gives me antibiotics for the cough...yes i made the big mistake of getting him at a petstore. i would never buy from a petstore again. i did not know all the wrong things they do at the pet stores. so i really dont know what to do it sucks. i mean 7 months is a long time....i dont want him 2 have it all his life....im just scared and concern....i love him like if he was my son and i dont want anything wrong to happen 2 him....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorraineW22 View Post
Did the vet rule out kennel cough? Did you get him at a Pet store? Our last dog, Corky, had collapse trachea but he was coughing besides wheezing and hacking and when the vet took xrays it showed that his heart was enlarged (congestive heart failure). He was on all kinds of meds and lived for a few more years (to 13) but it was so sad listening to him and seeing him looking at me with those sad eyes. He used to stand up and stretch his head and neck out and the vet said they do this to help them breath. Hope this isn't the case with your little guy but I would get it checked out. Hope he is better soon.
stinkygummybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!