View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 05:02 PM   #5
AmyChristine
YT 1000 Club Member

I fell in love with copper's face first it didn't matter if her was a girl or a boy. I did want a boy though because I had read that they are sweeter and want to be with you more. He is very sweet. Then a got Rocket as a friend for Copper, they were fast friends and Rocky was even more of a Momma's boy than Copper.

When Rocky died I got Maddie, I wanted a dog who didn't remind me too much of my sweet boy, so I got a girl. Well, go figure she acts like the sassier version of my sweet Rocket, she reminds me so much of him and they share alot of the same dogs in there pedigree and alot of the same silly habbits Any way, I love my boys they are sweet and playful. My girl is fiesty and fun, but also very sweet.

Copper and Maddie are very cute together, he is always looking for her and making sure she isn't anywhere she isn't supposed to be, kind of like a big bro. Or he will bring her a bullie and let her eat first.

I dress them all. Copper has more Juicy than mommy and Maddie hasn't grown big enough for most of the designer things yet.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!