Thread: Runny Stool
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
Ready4Anything
Yorkie Yakker

Sad Runny Stool

My little dog's stools have turned runny over the last 36 hours. She had been eating science diet until last week. She walked away from her bowl with her nose turned up. I thought it was just because she wanted something off my plate (home-made bread that smelled great!). But this wasn't the case. She didn't want anything.
Finally, she settled on Cesear's Senior soft food. She eats about 1/4 of a can in the morning and 1/2 a can at night. This has been the case for about 10 days now.
I noticed the soft stool last night, but thought nothing of it. Then tonight, she normally watches the news with me and couldn't get comfortable. She tummy was make horrible gassy sounds. It's raining out so she wouldn't think of going out side, but instead she went into her "room" and did her business. It was really runny.
What can I do for her? I know she's miserable. If she were one of my kids, she'd go on a clear liquid diet until things started to firm up but I'm not sure if this the right thing for my yorkie. Please help!
Ready4Anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!