Thread: I need prayers
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 01:18 PM   #6
mblab
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love Hugs from Vicky & Zoe in Florida!

I will totally send some good thoughts your way! I can somewhat understand you, as far as most of the family being dead part. (At 23--and an only child--I only have 1 living grandparent and I only have memories of 2 grandparents in total, though my other grandfather was alive when I was born). Other than my parents and my Aunt & Uncle there's no one else. It makes you really value the people you do still have.

As tragic as your father's death was and as difficult as it will be for you to remain optimistic I would be positive about it all! My Mom went through a cancer scare, I was positive and all turned out well. My Aunt has been sick my entire life (cancer, TSS, and more) and actually had pneumonia AND legionnaires and we were all positive and she's still around and as crazy and zany as before. If you're positive then the person that's sick just absorbs your good thoughts (and good thoughts have never made a person sick!).

All the same know you're not alone, you have us here on YT to lend whatever support we can!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!