Thread: I need prayers
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:55 AM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Rain I need prayers

Hello guys!!
This isnt yorkie realated at all, but I need to vent out my depression and frustration.
My Mom has been in the hospital since last thursday, it started with the flu, and now they are saying she has Pneomia. They are saying the pneomia is causing her to have Congestive Heart Failure! They just gave her a stress test on her heart, they think her arteries are clogged. I will have test results in about 2 hours. She is 50!! I cant believe all this is taking place again. My life hasnt been the best. My Moms parents passed away in 02 first my g-pa then my g-ma then about 2 months after that my dad passed away. Then about 6 months after that my Dads dad passed away. Just a little story on my dad in 92 he had a heart transplant, in 02 he started to get sick, he was in line for a new heart and he didnt make it The scary thing is my mom is in the same hospital where my dad passed away. That scares me!! When my dad passed away he was at the hospital, it was real early in the morning (like 4am) my brother had dropped him off and my dad told him to go home and he will call us. Well we all woke up around 8 and called the hospital and they told us my dad passed away!!! We didnt know what to do! We were so shocked that they didnt call us and tell us what was going on. I try to have faith, but it is so hard for me. Due to half of my family passing away. Now with my mom being sick I am so lost. If something happens to my mom I dont know how I will function. I am so glad that I have my boyfriend Tom. We have been together for 3 years. He wasnt with me when all that happened with my family ,but he has been there for me a lot! If I didnt have him I dont think I would have anyone. So I am asking for everyone to say some prayers for me and my family. Sorry to shed my family life to all of you, but I like you guys. I dont really have that many friends I can talk to. I have tom but he is at work Thanks for listening and reading, and being there for me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!