View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 05:19 AM   #1
Bendless Love
Senior Yorkie Talker

Secret Can I report this person?

Hi all!

I was visiting a friend of mine over the weekend, and we were talking about owning dogs. I mentioned my yorkie, and her boyfriend said that while he wanted a dog, he couldn't take yorkies. When I asked why I got this horrible story about visiting a friend of his father's to find his yorkie-breeding wife owned a "sea of dogs." Literally. He told me when he was younger she had 8 or 9, and it was handleable, but the last time he was there he went into the garage (where she keeps her yorkies) and he said he couldn't even see the floor. There were dog cages everywhere and all the dogs were out and barking like mad and just running into each other there were so many! He said it smelled so foul because the woman was about 400 lbs and had to use a wheelchair to move around because her legs wouldn't support her anymore, and because of that she never picked up the bathrooming mess...of 50 dogs! The thing that upset me even more is that she has a couple "good dogs" as she calls them, and she shows them! And she's won before! This woman, who in my opinion is a filthy, devious (I mean how could she know true sires with conditions like that), puppy-milling individual and yet she's out there showing her dogs! I asked my friend's boyfriend to get the info on this person. I feel I should file a report for animal cruelty or something. I think such a situation is not at all good for the dogs! What do you guys think?
Bendless Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!