View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 05:43 PM   #13
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Yepper> It's Suzi's cutest little face ever I have not gotten over how sweet and adorable she looks , my heart always melts . She has me , and I just can't help myself but laugh, at her antics. Even when she is up to no good. I am a sucker. She can be such a little booger too. And she is so smart! What a little cutie pie> She is full of beans though, she cracks me up though. I'll get up from the computor, and she start barking all happily, and excited, running is circles and such, as if to tell me, MOM what have you been doing? Or when she finds something, a big NO NO, I'll try and get it from her, and she freezes, then I'll go to her, and she sees me, then right as I approach her, right up close to her, she BOLTS. It is a fun game to her, run away from me, with the forbidden item in her mouth! (sigh)
She plays with her soft squeaky toys roughly shaking them , growling , and killing them, them suddenly they fly out of her mouth! LOL , Suzi is shocked herself, amazed , when her toy is gone! She looks for it , then dashes , and goes for anther round ! ALL cuteness , and hilarious all wrapped up into one .
I wake up and always get several doggie kissess to greet me , and every time i sit on the couch I am greeted with a little yorkie full of energy and kissess that keep on coming all over my face!
It could not get any cuter then that!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!