Thread: EVO Small Bites
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #31
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalina82 View Post
i they changed their formula and manufacturer. If you do a title only search here for "canidae" and go to the second page of results you should see the threads that were popping up about it.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sea...82&pp=25&page=

dogs were getting stomach issues, mostly constant diarrhea i think. seems the dogs were on the old formula for a while but after the change they started getting sick

if your dogs don't mind the change then that's great!
Thanks Kalina -- I did the search and it seems everyone that I saw here made it through the changes without problems. It could have been even a coincidence that the one person who filed the complaint had a sick dog after the food changed formula. It stands to reason some of the dogs eating any food will get sick at any given time. Luckily I did not read about any deaths or ongoing GI trouble. And like I said, the YT members that posted seem to have the same experience as us -- no problems.

I got a little paranoid because I always said if Canidae wound up getting recalled or found unsafe for my pups, then I would home-cook and to tell the truth I am not always that sure about the chickens we buy in our human meat counters!
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!