View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 10:10 AM   #12
annamalyssa
BANNED!

lol I just got done telling him, Mommy doesn't need a vaccuum she has Gucci!! and he'll clean up the floors for her lol.. he just looked at me like .. And??... haha the lil brat!

I am actually boiling some up as we speak haha! I think it's best and the vet tech is just nuts. Gucci has a great vet, when she calls back I am sure it's what she'll recommend.

Give missy hugs for us! How is her leg doing? and is she recovering well from her spay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissy View Post
Gucci is such a Hoover! Why bother sweeping? He'll just eat everything off the floor for you

Missy has tummy upset right now too. She's not vomiting but has diarhea (mucousy). I'm waiting for her next bowel movement to see if she has to go to the vet today. Anyways, point being...yes, I think these Yorkies get tummy upset easily. Missy didn't even get into anything that I'm aware of, and she's having troubles. It's really worrysome hey?

I hope your little Gucci-man gets well soon. I would think the "bland diet" of chicken and rice would be good for him right now. It is what my vet suggested for Missy.

Good Luck!
annamalyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!