View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 07:54 PM   #11
whispersmom2
Inactive Account

Jenn, since you are not already experienced with Yorkies in your home. I don't know who said they do not bark a lot..they can and they do frequently. Leaving a Yorkie in a room with walls that can be chewed thru is not a good idea. An Xpen is what I use and set it up in the kitchen where there is no carpet. The pen folds flat and you can set it up as smaller if you want.
What I would suggest you do is give it a trial week-end or such so you can see how it might work out and learn the special care that Yorkies need as part of their daily care.. You will need a very well-thoughtout agreement that will allow you to make decisions about the dog and its care-grooming vet care, and such. What would they expect you to do with the baby if you had an emergency or wanted/needed to go out of town.. What if the cat should scratch the Yorkie in the face/eye, etc. What would your responsibility be? Can they sue you if they say you did something to their dog?
I am listing a lot of things, but these are things that need to be addressed BEFORE any commitment is made..
whispersmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!