View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #13
MizMaRLeysMoM86
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Been there, done that

I am so sorry you are going thru this. When I first got Marley my dh was pissed. I spent many nights crying after an argument with him and holding Marley saying everything was gonna be ok. And now he loves her. We dont take her anywhere with us. I always ask if its ok if i let Marley do something that might upset him, like " Is it ok if she lays in bed with us?".. I find that asking permission when it comes to her is better than fighting with him. its not as bad as it used to be. he is way more liberal with what she does now. but like i said she does not go anywhere with us. I only work full time as does my dh so the only time i have with her is when i am home after work and on the weekends. believe me , i still feel guilty about leaving her when we go out to eat as opposed to staying in when shes been home all day by herself but my dh comes first as much as i would like to say i would do anything for my furbaby. my husband and i are newly weds ( a year the 12th of april ) and we still are working out the kinks in our relationship
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!